Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 hahahaha!! i bought the most amazing thigh boots on saturday - black suede that fold over at the top - I think I love them more than my bf lol!
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 lol- im joking - I think lol. no really the novlety of my boots will wear off lol
Mako Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 no really the novlety of my boots will wear off lol "These boots were made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do..."
solitaire89 Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 hahahaha!! i bought the most amazing thigh boots on saturday - black suede that fold over at the top - I think I love them more than my bf lol! hold on - do you mean that you love the boots more than you love your bf, or do you mean that he also likes wearing the boots, but you like wearing them more?!
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 hold on - do you mean that you love the boots more than you love your bf, or do you mean that he also likes wearing the boots, but you like wearing them more?! hahahaha!! I was jokin but I meant I love my boots more than I love my bf lol - it would be a bit wierd for me if my bf liked wearing my boots. I may raise the issue with him however, and see which side of the fence he sits on regarding cross dressing. Better to find out now lol
Gonk Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Good Morning Danielle, Its pretty quiet here at the moment which means somethings brewing :s The weekend was good. Went to Stafford to see my niece, Sian. She loves trains so we went on the Severn valley railway. The quote of the weekend from Sian was: "Uncle Ross, are you a geek? Auntie Anna says you are..." I do 42oz TITANTIC CHALLENGE that's Stake&Chips and a side of onion rings. Medium hmmm Keeps me going all week.. @Cools - I could murder a Titanic challenge about now. Same it would take me 5 hours to get there! Ross
solitaire89 Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Better to find out now lol Could be a bit of a shock to find out later!!! Where did you get them from?
glennda Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Its pretty quiet here at the moment which means somethings brewing :s yeah i have the same issue, normally when the helpdesk is quite it means the services need restarting, but they are acutally working
LosOjos Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 The quote of the weekend from Sian was: "Uncle Ross, are you a geek? Auntie Anna says you are..." Childhood innocence: separating families since 1803
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 Could be a bit of a shock to find out later!!! Where did you get them from? lol- yea that would be a bit strange lol I got them from a little shoe shop in Birmingham and when I bought them and walked round for a while and realised I had paid an extortionate price for them
solitaire89 Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 bugger that!! Quick - report them to tradin standards, and send me the boots
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 bugger that!! Quick - report them to tradin standards, and send me the boots hahahaha!! I am sure I could do but then I would have to buy another pair
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 so I would like to know - in the 3rd week of January in 2010 has anyone done anything they regret already this year- or broken any new years resolutions?
Haptic Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 so I would like to know - in the 3rd week of January in 2010 has anyone done anything they regret already this year- or broken any new years resolutions? I promised myself to give up smoking but hasnt happened:(
LosOjos Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 I promised myself to give up smoking but hasnt happened:( ditto to that, had managed until saturday when I hit the ciggies hard with a nice 20 pack...
Haptic Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 did you try Simon? hmm I'll be honest for 3 hours with a patch on but frame of mind at the time was great so nope not really , but hey nothing stopping me trying again hey;)
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 lol- i am a fellow smoker but try to kid myself that smoking B& H Silver is so much better for me than cigarettes without a slidy box
DSapseid Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 That happened to me...only my parents moved to Spain!! at least I get cheap holidays!! my parents moved to france so i to get nice free holidays
glennda Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 so I would like to know - in the 3rd week of January in 2010 has anyone done anything they regret already this year- or broken any new years resolutions? i didn't set any as i knew that i would brake them!!
tom_newton Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Well, I spent the weekend "decluttering" as we are putting our house on the market. It is amazing what my wife considers clutter. A USB cable? I need that! Will put a proper ad up haere when I have had it valued, but in the meantime if any of you are looking for an ideal "first time buyer" property (2 bed terrace) in Leeds (LS12) PM me.
Snuffkins Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 lol- im joking - I think lol. no really the novlety of my boots will wear off lol But the novelty of your bf won't wear off? lol.
Danielle Posted January 25, 2010 Author Posted January 25, 2010 But the novelty of your bf won't wear off? lol. hahaha!! I hope not and i do hope he is not a cross dresser xx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now