CommodoreS Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I posted this question in another thread, but think the question really belongs here in this topic, so sorry for cross postings. I wondered if anyone can recommend some good, but cheap rugged laptops for primary students use (apart from the RM laptops I already know about).
Sylv3r Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 We've just bought some Acer Aspire One's from CPL, they look pretty good as I took one out of the box today but they haven't been used in lessons yet so I can't comment on how suitable they are for education.... yet. 1
CommodoreS Posted January 27, 2010 Author Posted January 27, 2010 Thanks for the info. Can anyone recommend anything else?
RTFM Posted January 28, 2010 Posted January 28, 2010 Depending on what you are using them for and what sort of spec / price your looking at, have you considered netbooks? Myself and the network manager have a Samsung NC10 each which we've found to be very good. We just bought some Samsung NC130's but havent sent them out yet, they certainly feel pretty solid though from the bit I have used them the last couple of days Just a thought Edit; The battery life on my NC10 after almost a year of use is still about 7 hours from fully charged with moderate usage.......more than enough for a full school day if needed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now