Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a server that seems to have some pretty large system restore points eating up the system volume :(

 

What I would like to do is remove all the old system restore points. How do I do this? XP has a nice tab for system restore on the System Applet, however no such nicities with Server 2003 :(

 

Please help before I run out of disk space!

Posted

not got server 2003 infront of me but if it was any where wouldn't be in system properties under system restore? or advanced like on xp?

 

i've always hated system restore it hardly ever works properly.

 

Kris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...