Guest theeldergeek Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 Put those HDD LED's where you can see them! Stone Oakvalley Studios - One Crazy Multi Talent
powdarrmonkey Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 My machine is on my desk, I can already see them 1
mjs_mjs Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 I'm on a NC10 so i can see them also. Though my server has 4 HDD led's on the inside, could be useful there.
plexer Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 Being able to see the drive leds doesn't really tell you an awful lot though. Ben
Guest theeldergeek Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 Being able to see the drive leds doesn't really tell you an awful lot though. Ben Eh, yeah, it isn't supposed to, but it does tell you if there is disk activity (or not), which you wouldn't otherwise see if working remotely etc.
mac_shinobi Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 Being able to see the drive leds doesn't really tell you an awful lot though. Ben Never really bothered with them when I had a pc and I dont now - I just use iStat pro ( nice little widget )
DMcCoy Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 I liked a little application on RiscOS that used the scroll lock led to indicate HDD access.
mattx Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 I liked a little application on RiscOS that used the scroll lock led to indicate HDD access. Here you are.ttecx_hdd_led_win_xp.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now