SimpleSi Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 I'd just like to wish a merry christmas to our county ICT support team who I believe are enjoying their xmas party this afternoon. I too am engaged in festivities (fat bloke in a red suit for an hour) but I STILL LEAVE MY MOBILE SWITCHED ON AND AM AVAILABLE TO HELP ALL MY TEACHERS AND PUPILS IF NECESSARY!!!!! Hopefully when they come back on Monday, they'll pass onto CLEO that one of my moodles is running slower than treacle itself! I wonder if they can spell SLA! regards Simon
Tcsltd Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 Simon I think you need to come into see us at thomas in your santa outfit!!! PLEASE!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now