garethEds Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Some of you might have read this already but I found in interesting. BBC - BBC Internet Blog: BBC iPlayer On iPhone: Behind The Scenes Besides the information about the iPod player there is a load there on how the BBC sorts out it's encodings etc Gareth 1
powdarrmonkey Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Interesting to me since I maintain some software for butchering the iPlayer..
CHR1S Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 (edited) If only I could get the iPhone to trick iPlayer into thinking its on WiFi and ill be happy. I have 3G unrestrictor and it works great for Sky Player etc but not this BTW, SkyPlayer for iPhone is amazing, get it while its on 3 month free trial!! Im loving where the on demand streaming media scene is going right now, I sat in the doctors last night watching Russia Vs Slovenia on Sky sports. If you could get all your TV via this service I would be in heaven! Edited November 20, 2009 by CHR1S
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now