Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Note he says "The password isn't working" and not the truth!

 

it would be true that because he has forgotten his password that the password his is using isn't working - what he was required to say was "please can you reset me password, thank you"

Posted

Or, as they do it here "I've got so many different passwords, I can't be expected to remember them all!"

 

"It's your name followed by your year group, how much easier can I make it?"

Posted
Or, as they do it here "I've got so many different passwords, I can't be expected to remember them all!"

 

"It's your name followed by your year group, how much easier can I make it?"

 

all that requires is a "Sorry I have too many passwords also and I can't remember the one required for changing passwords"

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/30/633951463310676840-knowyouritadministrator.jpg

 

Source: www . motivatedphotos . com [Link disabled because some pictures NSFW]

Edited by 6Foot2
Enforce link disable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...