Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Anyone got the LAN drivers for this? I'm struggling and the ones on the Toshiba website seem corrupt.
IanT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Satellite Pro A100 driver downloads - Google Search
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 (edited) I'm more than capable of using Google, thanks. It's probably one of the first things I learnt. I do appreciate your help though, even if, the fact of the matter is it wasn't actually that much help. I was hoping that somebody could provide a link to drivers which do work as I have tried a few. Sorry, but it grinds my gears when people try to be smart and point out the obvious which they know for sure isn't going to help the OP. Case of if you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it. Edited November 17, 2009 by Edu-IT
IanT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 what! This: http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/supportMyProduct.do?service=EU
Dukey Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 thats what i use when i need a certain driver for the satalite pros. works for me. im supprised you still helped him ian after that responce he gave you. and the link that ian gave you Edu-IT well its just COMMON SENSE!
Michael Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Looking at the specs there are slight differences as there are a few A100's using either an Intel or Realtek driver. If you can identify the model you could download drivers directly from Intel or Realtek's site.
IanT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 thats what i use when i need a certain driver for the satalite pros. works for me. im supprised you still helped him ian after that responce he gave you. and the link that ian gave you Edu-IT well its just COMMON SENSE! True, I'll give him a virtual slap
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Excuse me? If you don't want to help, then don't, but please don't try to insult me with your common sense comments. Perhaps if you try the downloads from Toshiba you might find they won't extract? Or, you might find they do, and be able to offer some constructive help like Michael. If you are going to help then don't just provide a regular, run of the mill Google search link. Thanks. And I'm sorry if you think I'm out of order but I can't help but think you're being a bit rude.
IanT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 (edited) Excuse me? If you don't want to help, then don't, but please don't try to insult me with your common sense comments. Perhaps if you try the downloads from Toshiba you might find they won't extract? Or, you might find they do, and be able to offer some constructive help like Michael. If you are going to help then don't just provide a regular, run of the mill Google search link. Thanks. And I'm sorry if you think I'm out of order but I can't help but think you're being a bit rude. *cough* But Excuse me, do not take that tone with me with that message, you never said in your orginal email what paths you took to\try reslove this issue. (apart from going to the Toshiba site) People are only trying to help, No one was trying to insult your common sense or what ever. Chill, now Im helping again, have you downloaded these drivers: http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDownload/Toshiba-Satellite-A100-ST8211-Fast-Ethernet-LAN-Adapter-Driver-8-0-21-101-Download-41766.html Regards Edited November 17, 2009 by IanT
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Perhaps I should have said, my mistake on that front. Sorry. Nor was I actually taking a tone with you personally. Just felt the person I quoted was trying to talk down to me an suggest that what I am asking is idiotic. We all need a nudge in the right direction every now again. It's what this site is about. I'm sorry if you felt what I said was wrong. I can pull the drivers from another laptop using driver grabber I guess. Sorry, once again.
Haptic Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 And once again I feel the love in here tonight
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Yes, perhaps I over reacted. Just don't like it when people state the obvious in a way that feels like they're trying to belittle. Let's move on.
IanT Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 We are family! lets love each other :D Give me a hug! Edu-IT!!
Boon72 Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 did you get them? ive found that if you open them, rather than saving them and then extracting them it works.
Edu-IT Posted November 17, 2009 Author Posted November 17, 2009 Here. Check this. Let me google that for you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now