mattx Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 It won't play .MKV files but for the price rather good I think.... Cyclone Micro Product Anyone got one ?
sidewinder Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 I havent, I was very close but I bought a WDTV in the end. But I have heard a lot of very good reviews about them. If you dont need HD (well .MKV support anyway) its probably the way to go
TwoZeroAlpha Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 I'm tempted, but being a touch slow on the A/V side am confused. It's got a Composite A/V out on it according to the website. So how could I hook this up to a TV with just SCART inputs?
sidewinder Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 You'd just need a scart adapter to plug them into
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now