Batman Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 I would like to announce that I stuck a Windows 7 COA sticker to a Mac book today 2
powdarrmonkey Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 I tell you, Jobs will seek you out and burn you in ritual ceremony...
Batman Posted November 4, 2009 Author Posted November 4, 2009 oooooh that's evil. Actually, this amuses me, Microsoft haters love Apple but as evil corporations go Apple is right up there with Microsoft. In fact I think Apple are jealous of how evil and big Microsoft are - they certainly seem to have been making a concerted effort to get more evil of late I personally take neither side in this war...
Dos_Box Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 I can imagine some kind of vampire meets holy water effect going on there!
john Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Must admit I've been told i should be shot for having Windows 7 on my Macbook, but it runs so well
Batman Posted November 4, 2009 Author Posted November 4, 2009 Hey, who cares... if you like it, do it! I quite fancy getting an old g4 ibook so I can run the powerpc version of Debian (cos it's risc and that's just cool!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now