Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'e done two upgrades

Updated my 9.04 Desktop also 9.04 server (squid/dansguardian/splunk) with no problems.

 

One thing I haven't got working yet is Ubuntu One, 2gb cloud base backup storage. :(

 

Andy

Posted
I'e done two upgrades

Updated my 9.04 Desktop also 9.04 server (squid/dansguardian/splunk) with no problems.

 

 

eek. I'm on my 5th! no problems so far, except the sound didn't work on one but that was because it was muted and I was being an idiot.

 

The things they didn't mention, that are excellent features are the EC2 integration - your own cloud, public or private ;)

and the Ubuntu One, online filestorage. I'm an instant fan of both.

Posted (edited)
I'e done two upgrades

One thing I haven't got working yet is Ubuntu One, 2gb cloud base backup storage. :(

 

Got time to look at my Ubuntu One issue, which turned out to be bug id 474688.

 

Andy

Edited by apaton

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...