Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking forward to a Windows 7 install, on my home computer, I began gathering the application software discs. However, I cannot find my Office 2007 Ultimate discs :( I do have the .exe file (original download I think) but the product key is with the discs, which are somewhere in my now turned upside-down house.

 

Are application product keys stored on the computer somewhere? If so how can they be retrieved?

Posted
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Product key found, along with others, and safely stored, printed and ready for use when needed. Brilliant :) :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...