DSapseid Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 Right ive done all the steps in the install instructions but when i try and launch it in the web browser i get the error "Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings." I have now done this as a fresh install on another server and am getting the same error :twisted: i have been through the notes and followed them to the letter and i have given everyone and system full control over the Wamp folder on the root of the C drive.
harmless Posted November 5, 2007 Posted November 5, 2007 webman does your version work off the NOVA-t SIMS timetables?
webman Posted November 5, 2007 Posted November 5, 2007 Unfortunately it does not. This is due to Capita/SIMS not providing a reliable, free, or adequate method of data extraction that I would be able to use (eg. web services).
tazz Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 Hi Guys I have downloaded webman's online booking system and installed it on 2003 server running iis6. I followed the online help from the Devizes website but when I go to test the system online I am prompted to enter my user name and password (looks like the standard network logon prompt) and then get a page not found. Any ideas? Thanks
webman Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 Tazz: The devizes instructions is for the Devizes booking system, not mine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now