gollops Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 Hi, am currently looking at doing some MCTS courses,starting with 70-640 and 70-643, on-line with e-careers.co.uk. Was wondering whether anyone else had done the courses, or if anyone has used e-careers for other courses and what they thought of them. Grateful for any feedback or advice. Judy
speckytecky Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 I'm pretty sure this is the same company I had a bad experience with about 3 years ago. Sold me the course and yes, it did give me exam access but their support was awful. The chap managing my course was more prone to spelling mistakes and typos than even me and that was when he bothered to respond! Just now pulling up their web IT Training Online Computer Training & Online Career Training, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training, ECDL, CompTIA, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS & Web Design, Kaspersky blocked a Trojan in a script! On the other hand I'd highly recommend QA – ITIL training, PRINCE2 training, Microsoft training, VMware training, management training and more – around 1500 courses throughout the UK and they often have tasty prices available for Edugeekers:) 1
Liss Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 Hey, I differ from speckytecky. I do understand that bad experiences are inevitable in life. I also bought my MCTS pkg from e-careers but I am glad that I did. After having completed the course, I am a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist today. I enjoyed a pretty decent service too. Yes, there few people who were not so good in the customer support, but I always spoke to a specific person whom I had befriended and she always sorted out my queries with a clean sweep.
dwhyte85 Posted April 6, 2012 Posted April 6, 2012 Hey, I differ from speckytecky. I do understand that bad experiences are inevitable in life. I also bought my MCTS pkg from e-careers but I am glad that I did. After having completed the course, I am a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist today. I enjoyed a pretty decent service too. Yes, there few people who were not so good in the customer support, but I always spoke to a specific person whom I had befriended and she always sorted out my queries with a clean sweep. One post and on this subject, wow. QA and other apprenticeship type training/learning beats book and online training by a long run... you actually get experience within the industry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now