demsley Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 Setting up an Ubuntu server with Apache2. Basically following the Moodle set up instructions on MoodleDocs Network has a Windows box on it and two Ubuntu Servers. Apache2 is running and I can "ping" the server at 192.168.2.102 from both the Windows box and the Ubuntu box. I have edited /etc/apache2/apache2.conf and added the line "ServerName baldrick" The Server can "see" itself as "baldrick" Neither the windows box nor the ubuntu box on the same network can see baldrick but CAN see 192.168.2.102 Any ideas what I've missed? Thanks
powdarrmonkey Posted October 19, 2009 Posted October 19, 2009 Yes, your DNS infrastructure needs to know about your new server name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now