Popular Post Ric_ Posted September 21, 2009 Popular Post Posted September 21, 2009 I just stumbled across a cracking resource on the MS website that basically tells you what you can and can't do with what licenses Product Licensing Web 14
powdarrmonkey Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 Was it just me that read this as 'Resource for cracking Microsoft' and got really excited?
pete Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 *wonders how many MS employees know about this* They always get a bit twitchy and uncertain when I ask them licensing questions.
powdarrmonkey Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 *wonders how many MS employees know about this* They always get a bit twitchy and uncertain when I ask them licensing questions. Heh, do you blame them?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now