Alan_R Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 I’m retiring at the end of this year so there is a Systems Manager job going at West Buckland School. Check out West Buckland School for details.
LeMarchand Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 It looks like a beautiful building. I'm needing to move to the area (sick parents) but looking at the forms I'm not confident that I'm up to the job . You may want to get someone to correct the typo in the "overview" PDF. I'm pretty sure that your department doesn't have some hi-tech clothing available for use: West Buckland School currently has three computer suits for use by the Senior School and a further computer suit for the Prep Department
AXE Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 looking at the forms I'm not confident that I'm up to the job . Not confident with which part?
HarryMonkey Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 It looks like a beautiful building. I'm needing to move to the area (sick parents) but looking at the forms I'm not confident that I'm up to the job . Fill in the forms and send them off. Let them decide if you're up to it or not. All you have to lose is the price of a stamp. You never know, you might surprise yourself.
Cravon Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 What are the cost of houses around there? as it looks a lovely job
AXE Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 What are the cost of houses around there? as it looks a lovely job Check for yourself: Find houses for sale in EX32 0SX
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now