cookie_monster Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I've been give some code for an old VB6 (I think) app that I need to alter slightly and recompile. I know nothing about VB can someone give me an idea of what application (free? or do I need an MS app) I can use to view and edit the source code and will then let me recompile it into an exe? Thanks.
powdarrmonkey Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Visual Studio Express Edition for VB.NET. I think you're going to have to tweak it to compile under .Net though... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now