featured_spectre Posted September 3, 2009 Posted September 3, 2009 I am selling a cheap server Ideal for home usage. Comes with the following specs. Intel P4 2.4GHz CPU (Single Core) 2GB Ram 500GB SATA HDD Windows Home Server I am looking for £80ish and £30 for P&P (due to the weight of it, its not rackmounted or anything but weighs around 8-10KG), but price is negotiable if anyone is interested. Carl
superfletch Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Hello, If you still haven't sold it what make/model is it? Cheers.
featured_spectre Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 I formatted the HDD, however I can supply the latest home server or 2003 server r2, depends on what is requested. Also the RAM is now down to 1.25GB as I used the original 2GB for my mothers machine.
finney_83 Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 I formatted the HDD, however I can supply the latest home server or 2003 server r2, depends on what is requested. Also the RAM is now down to 1.25GB as I used the original 2GB for my mothers machine. So is the price down now?
featured_spectre Posted November 7, 2009 Author Posted November 7, 2009 yes, down from £80 to £65-£70 depending in version of server OS wanted.
featured_spectre Posted May 22, 2010 Author Posted May 22, 2010 I'll now accept £50 plus £15 delivery.
FN-GM Posted May 22, 2010 Posted May 22, 2010 to be honest you would probably get more if you break it up and sell the parts on eBay.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now