SYNACK Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 Here is a weird one, when going to a profile that has a twitter feed I am being prompted for a logon and password for twitter.com but only on your profile. This could be in the wrong section as it appears to be limited to your account as other seem to work ok. IE8/Windows 7 x64
EduTech Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 I had had this a few times, on my own profile its fine, and some other profiles but there is one profile i get it on everytime! cant think of the username now.. hmmm.. 1
Edu-IT Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 Webman has this. I was told before when I reported it as a bug that it's because the persons updates are protected. 1
ZeroHour Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 I take it "your profile" means mine Thats because my feed is private, you have to log in to twitter for it to load or enter your details there. 1
webman Posted July 20, 2009 Posted July 20, 2009 Ah, sorry about that I enabled EduGeek <-> Twitter at a time when my updates were public. Fixed 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now