pshuttle Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Hey everyone, Just wondered what everyone pays for their CALs. (Windows 2003 Server) We have been quoted about £8 per machine. Cheers, Pete
CM786 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Ramesys charge £3.5 per machine for a Server 2003 CAL. Much cheaper I think!
Geoff Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Yeah Ramesys seem to be the best deal around. Previously paid £5 or so in the past though.
mrforgetful Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 We get all our stuff from Ramesys, never had any problem until last week. I ordered Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 media and 11 licences, just shy of £400 in total last Wednesday. Found out it's being free since that Monday, but having quite some trouble getting that refund, on something was free when I bought it!
pete Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 £2.89 here. Through Phoenix Software via Espo / Select.
pshuttle Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 Thanks a lot for that guys - I knew we were being taken for a ride. Pete
petectid Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Thanks a lot for that guys - I knew we were being taken for a ride. Pete Where were you buying your CALs Pete?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now