IanT Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 CARES!!! does anyone care about these 2 banging on about there split! its getting a bit over the top now. I sadly had to suffer watching this on Saturday (the interview) as the partner wanted to watch it and I must say what a LOAD of rubbish, the answers katie price was coming out where just read off a auto-q if they want things to be PRIVATE dont go on national TV, NO ON CARES!!! 2
bossman Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 @IanT: No!! so why bring it on here for us to debate??? :(
Dos_Box Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 Can I bin this thread with the message 'Thread deleted due to banality' left behind?
IanT Posted July 13, 2009 Author Posted July 13, 2009 @bossman: Because I wanted to know what other peoples views were!
petectid Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 Can I bin this thread with the message 'Thread deleted due to banality' left behind? I would do that Dos_Box but why stop there when it comes to the banal I'm sure you could be kept busy in these forums deleting postings about cars and other TV shows? 1
bossman Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 @IanT: Nothing personal Ian but do you think that this kind of C**P warrants intellectual professionals views?? This is a forum dedicated to IT professionals to help with the ever increasing burden which they have to contend with, not a facebook type social networking site which people share inept comments on.
IanT Posted July 13, 2009 Author Posted July 13, 2009 Dear me - it was only a thread wanting to see what other peoples views were. I'll shut up in future
triggmiester Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 I agree if you were that uninterested you would have forgotten about it instantly. You didn't have to suffer watching it, could you not have turned round and said, "this doesn't interest me in the slightest, I'm going to do something in the other room, til it's over" failing that get her to record it and watch it when you are not around
IanT Posted July 13, 2009 Author Posted July 13, 2009 Think its best this thread gets closed, I was just CURIOUS what other peoples views on this thats all. Totally missed the point. I am so sorry for opening this thread.
jamesb Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 Sorry, but who are you talking about? I think I may have heard the names but since I avoid television like the plague (don't own one) and only read a very careful selection of papers I've managed to avoid hearing anything about these two.
bossman Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 @IanT: If I had known you were going to take it personally I would have refrained from commenting but you asked for peoples views and now you have them you don't want them? I repeat what I said in previous post nothing personal Ian
IanT Posted July 13, 2009 Author Posted July 13, 2009 No worries, not the end of the world. My mistake in opening such a thread. Ian.
bossman Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 @IanT: I have no worries Ian just didn't want you to go down a blind alley trying to get peoples views on this Topic when clearly you stated yourself "you were forced to watch it" I have visions now of your partner physically sitting on top of you holding you down and fixing your eyes with matchsticks to prevent you from doing anything else but watch it. I must admit this vision kind of had me laughing so lets open it up to debate.....does your partner force you to watch stuff on the TV what you yourself would not watch? ;)
Recommended Posts