Gerry Posted May 19, 2009 Posted May 19, 2009 Planet in Action - Ships Still a little rough (no land detection yet), and no speed boats either (there is a blimp though), but interesting...
TechMonkey Posted May 19, 2009 Posted May 19, 2009 I was hoping for an almighty crash It is quite cool but I don't think the investors will be too forthcoming. It is getting closer to the Earth program in Snow Crash though.
TechMonkey Posted May 19, 2009 Posted May 19, 2009 Where did I go wrong?? Ohh you took the left at the lights and then 2nd exit at the roundabout, you should have gone right and taken the third exit. Common mistake, it'll buff out though, no worries.
Heebeejeebee Posted May 19, 2009 Posted May 19, 2009 Where did I go wrong?? Where did you go wrong? Check this out. HBJB
markwatkins Posted May 20, 2009 Posted May 20, 2009 OK OK your sense of direction is so much worse than mine lol
tech_guy Posted May 20, 2009 Posted May 20, 2009 Yes, the collision detection needs working on and I was very disappointed that when I dropped anchor on an industrial estate nothing happened...!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now