MkII Posted May 17, 2009 Posted May 17, 2009 I've been unable to connect to the jabber server for about a week and wondered if there was a problem? I use Pidgin and have also tried spark. As far as I know nothing's changed my end, of course I could be wrong! I checked with the guides and everything seems ok. Pidgin says: Could not establish a connection with the server: Connection refused. Spark says: Unable to connect to server: Invalid name or server not reachable
ZeroHour Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 Yeh having a couple of problems with the latest build. Will post once its up.
ZeroHour Posted July 8, 2009 Posted July 8, 2009 Thats it up again (for the rest) It may be glitchy for now until I have ironed out the issues.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now