Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, i am having a problem connecting to a network printer. It is a Sharp AR-337 and it is starting to get on my last nerve. I know that the printer is connected to the network since i can ping it from my pc. The thing is I cannot see it. I tried installing it by creating a port with its IP address and a driver I got from Sharp but it would fail when I attempt to print out the test page. And thats trying from the server. I have tried with different drivers and nothing. I am to the point where I am about to go "Office Space" on it. The only thing is that its not a little fax but a 3 feet tall printer. Anyways, any suggestions you guys might have would be appreciated.

 

:smash:

Posted
Have you tried patching it into another port on the switch, have you tried a factory reset, can you plug a machine into it say via USB and print that way to test, that all I can think off on the top of my head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...