powdarrmonkey Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 Anyone know if this is available with Network Guardian or costs extra? (I'm sure the thread title will get Tom's attention pretty quick )
Ric_ Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 I know that UTM customers get it as part of their subs. It's a great little app
john Posted May 16, 2009 Posted May 16, 2009 Agree with Ric, we get it as part of our subs, as for its use I ain't looked at any of the new FP2 features yet Lack of time, I want to look at the HTTPS intercept stuff but time is not on my side
tom_newton Posted May 17, 2009 Posted May 17, 2009 Not on "general release" yet tho as it is so new... its a case of "if you want it, ask" - Ric, Tim is supposed to be organising an install for you - let me know how its going. For anyone else, as long as you have FP2 and you are up to dtae, give me a tinkle. 1
powdarrmonkey Posted May 17, 2009 Author Posted May 17, 2009 Thanks. Should be sending an order in next week if all goes to plan, so I'll give you a shout after that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now