john Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 @ cookie, ive looked today and cannot see any software for turning it off, just you can right click the bluetooth tray icon and say turn off but thats the MS icon nothing more fancy than that I'm afraid.
cookie_monster Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 just you can right click the bluetooth tray icon and say turn off Huh can you? I was looking the other night with a friend, also an NC10 owner and we couldn't see anything
fiendishlyclever Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 @ cookie, ive looked today and cannot see any software for turning it off, just you can right click the bluetooth tray icon and say turn off but thats the MS icon nothing more fancy than that I'm afraid. On my Dell Mini 9 you need the Dell utility to switch before various combo's of wifi/blutooth on/off. Is there a similar beast for the Samsung? (the Dell one was a Vista driver for a different Netbook since my mini was released XP/Linux only).
cookie_monster Posted June 9, 2009 Author Posted June 9, 2009 (edited) There might be a util on Samsungs site but it too was released as XP only. Well I downloaded the Vista drivers and utils but still no option to turn bluetooth off. The Windows key + X brings up a few options like turn off wi-fi but not bluetooth. Ah well it's not important I'd just like to be able to. Edited June 9, 2009 by cookie_monster
john Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 Huh can you? I was looking the other night with a friend, also an NC10 owner and we couldn't see anything Yup, willl take a screeny tomorrow when im next on it for you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now