paulpmp4 Posted June 23, 2006 Posted June 23, 2006 I am trying to install Boot Camp on my new Intel mac mini. I have done a complete update of software and firmware but every time I start Boot Camp it tells me to update the firmware and then closes. Any Ideas???
DMcCoy Posted June 23, 2006 Posted June 23, 2006 Did you follow the firmware instuctions? It installs then asks you to reboot and hold the power button for a certain amount of time. Check the apple site for the firmware update, I don't think I saw it for my mbp as an automatic one.
webman Posted June 23, 2006 Posted June 23, 2006 I think I remember Apple saying "It just works" at one point? :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now