Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
wow, that turnitin actually looks alright

 

anyone use it?

 

I use Turnitin, as far as I know virtually every single UK university uses it.

 

IT's very good, as long as you remember it needs to go hand in hand with explaining to students what plagiarism is and tell staff that its a tool to help then find plagiarism.

 

If you have any specific questions then feel free to ask me.

 

The Turnitin Uk team are a really nice, helpful bunch of people, and it's relatively inexpensive to use.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

For JISC funded HE institutions (and I think any other organisation), it works as a set fee and plus a per FTE student fee.

 

I haven't got my figures to hand I'm afraid but its not that much per student.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...