jamin100 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 I'm looking to buy 2 (for now) Lenvo thinkpad latops. I can spend around £500 each. Anyone care to give me some quotes and specs?
Haptic Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 I'm looking to buy 2 (for now) Lenvo thinkpad latops. I can spend around £500 each. Anyone care to give me some quotes and specs? there isnt a thinkpad with a standard aspect ratio screen Jamin100 !
jamin100 Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 there isnt a thinkpad with a standard aspect ratio screen Jamin100 ! Yeh i've had a little look, so i'll go with a widescreen version.
Haptic Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Yeh i've had a little look, so i'll go with a widescreen version. superb , have you found a model you like if so pm me the model number and I'll get you a deal straight away fella,
jamin100 Posted April 23, 2009 Author Posted April 23, 2009 Have sent a model number to you. But to be honest It'll have features I dont need so if you or anyone can make a better suggestion. . . I dont need: Finger print reader (security) bulit in HSPDA modem I do need: At least Core2Duo Minimum 2GB RAM Wireless g/n minimum 120GB hard drive 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now