itman Posted April 6, 2009 Posted April 6, 2009 Alot of people seem to have good feedback on this. Quick question though, once you have the Ruckus access point, is the standard wireless card which comes builtin to your Laptop sufficient? Many thanks
Haptic Posted April 6, 2009 Posted April 6, 2009 Alot of people seem to have good feedback on this. Quick question though, once you have the Ruckus access point, is the standard wireless card which comes builtin to your Laptop sufficient? Many thanks simple question deserves as simple arnswer in a word yes there should be no issues at all, but just to be safe which model Ruckus Access point and which model laptop are you using ?
featured_spectre Posted April 6, 2009 Posted April 6, 2009 My Ipod picked up the wireless point when we had a site survey. Also had a few laptops testing just in case, all worked well.
MarkPower Posted April 6, 2009 Posted April 6, 2009 Alot of people seem to have good feedback on this. Quick question though, once you have the Ruckus access point, is the standard wireless card which comes builtin to your Laptop sufficient? Many thanks Yes this card will be sufficient, you just need to identify if you require 11bg or 11n or even duel access points which also cover the 5ghz spectrum and cover a radio. Cheers Mark
TheMainGeek Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 I wouldn't touch Ruckus with a bargepole - never again!
Popular Post Domino Posted April 8, 2009 Popular Post Posted April 8, 2009 because you messed up the licencing? You were offered all amounts of help but wouldn't give any details. I think you should qualify statements like the above - have any hardware/config issues? 6
Tallwood_6 Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 Dont quite understand your beef with ruckus, you brought a controller without enough licences hows that ruckus's problem? 3
Haptic Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 I can only mirror the above comments and ask if you actually have a problem with the equipment not with the error of licencing from your supplier ?
muppet Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 If it was me I'd look through the quote and invoice the supplier raised against your order to ensure that they quoted for the correct stuff. If it doesn't give exact details ref AP's, controllers or licencing then I would question why whoever placed the order didn't double check before the invoice was paid. As others have already stated, the problem with your licencing is between your supplier and whoever placed the order and is no reflection on Ruckus or their equipment. Unless you went directly to Ruckus it seems a bit unfair to be having a go at them for someone elses c*ck up.
featured_spectre Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 When going to the bosses with my order (which I believe has been agree'd but I shall confirm when I get back), I told them what was required, how many APs we need, what the cost was and what have you. If it wasnt for all of the quotes and site surveys we had I could not have given them this info. Did you have a site survey to say how many APs you would require? If not then you truely did get done over.
MarkPower Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 I wouldn't touch Ruckus with a bargepole - never again! I still dont get this........You have been offered help from every angle possbile on this site, from sponsors, Ruckus users and general forum members but all you do is one line comments on how bad the kit is without taking the help and advice. It is now starting to get a little tiresome......I suggets you take up the help offer as it wont stay around for ever. 3
Haptic Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 I wouldn't touch Ruckus with a bargepole - never again! TheMainGeek, Can you pm me the name of your establishment so I can look into this further direct with the Ruckus and the UK disty, mabye we can sort something out for you , Many thanks in advance
MarkPower Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 TheMainGeek, Can you pm me the name of your establishment so I can look into this further direct with the Ruckus and the UK disty, mabye we can sort something out for you , Many thanks in advance Hi Simon I may be able to help with some of the info you need to save lots of time and effort from your end. When the original post from TheMainGeek arrived I looked into it hard with Ruckus and we can find no reseller to their knowledge in the whole Europe that has gone bust (Not saying it has not happened, just to their knowledge) Also they are willing to look at this to understand what has happened they just need more infomation which is what we have all been asking for for some time now. Hence the annoyance in not receiving that infomation from TheMainGeek. Cheers Mark 1
actech Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Alot of people seem to have good feedback on this. Quick question though, once you have the Ruckus access point, is the standard wireless card which comes builtin to your Laptop sufficient? Many thanks I have had only one staff members laptop that didn't connect to the Ruckus system straight away. It was an old Acer and downloading the latest drivers for the onboard wireless fixed the issue 1
Haptic Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Hi Simon I may be able to help with some of the info you need to save lots of time and effort from your end. When the original post from TheMainGeek arrived I looked into it hard with Ruckus and we can find no reseller to their knowledge in the whole Europe that has gone bust (Not saying it has not happened, just to their knowledge) Also they are willing to look at this to understand what has happened they just need more infomation which is what we have all been asking for for some time now. Hence the annoyance in not receiving that infomation from TheMainGeek. Cheers Mark Thanks for that Mark, Seems like TheMainGeek doesnt want help which in itself causes for concern I'm sure you will agree! 1
MarkPower Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Thanks for that Mark, Seems like TheMainGeek doesnt want help which in itself causes for concern I'm sure you will agree! Your welcome mate. Yes I do agree buddy this does concern me especially when help is free 1
Haptic Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Your welcome mate. Yes I do agree buddy this does concern me especially when help is free I also think it says alot about the legitimacy of the original post and further defamtion of Ruckus as a product.
MarkPower Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 I also think it says alot about the legitimacy of the original post and further defamtion of Ruckus as a product. 100% agree
featured_spectre Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Well as with all testing of Ruckus kit, I can't fault it and look forward to the day it sits in my school. Why this guy is being an Arse is beyond me! Ruckus kit is bang on and does what it says on the tin! 3
Haptic Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 It comes in Tins? ours does with a free pack of fruity short cakes lol!
jamin100 Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 My kit is being delivered a week tomorrow... Cant wait
Dos_Box Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 My kit is being delivered a week tomorrow... Cant wait It's well worth the wait. 1
EduTech Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 I have been reading some of the posts from that guy, i cant say what i would like to say him on a proffesional forum but if i was him i'd and leave before making any further mistakes by trying to make a supurb product look bad! I hold my hands up and say i do not have ruckus wireless, YET! but a demo is in the pipeline as and when the new budget comes through i believe. When i spoke to Mark and the team at the last EduConf i was amazed at how good the technology was with regards to the ruckus kit and couldn't fault and with the problems people have with wireless these days it was a god send. I could never say a bad word about it, even with not having it myself, just seeing what other Edugeek Members have to say about it satisfies my mind, and if i could i would be ordering it as soon as i could. The guy needs to lighten up, and maybe read through the instruction manuals, guidelines, licence information again! and understand what everything means. Net-Ctrl and Ruckus FTW! James. 1
Joedetic Posted April 12, 2009 Posted April 12, 2009 From my point of view...as a user of ruckus and a customer of Net-Ctrl...get it. We've not had any problems yet! Net-Ctrl worked brilliantly to go through the tender process I dumped into Mark's inbox, arranging demos and patches for a problem i threw at Stu etc. *Proudly plugging a supplier* 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now