Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is what Edugeek is all about.....

 

This morning I received two keyspan adaptors from plexer for my prometheans.

I am so grateful as I have been mucked around by two suppliers about which connector I need - things haven't turned up, been cancelled, etc and the person who needs the thing is getting quite unhappy

 

 

So

 

 

Thank you very very much, Ben :D

Posted
This is what Edugeek is all about.....

 

This morning I received two keyspan adaptors from plexer for my prometheans.

I am so grateful as I have been mucked around by two suppliers about which connector I need - things haven't turned up, been cancelled, etc and the person who needs the thing is getting quite unhappy

 

 

So

 

 

Thank you very very much, Ben :D

 

"That'll be £100 then love" :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...