witch Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 This is what Edugeek is all about..... This morning I received two keyspan adaptors from plexer for my prometheans. I am so grateful as I have been mucked around by two suppliers about which connector I need - things haven't turned up, been cancelled, etc and the person who needs the thing is getting quite unhappy So Thank you very very much, Ben
ZeroHour Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 Just gave plexer a 50 rep bonus. Way to go Ben 1
Hightower Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 This is what Edugeek is all about..... This morning I received two keyspan adaptors from plexer for my prometheans. I am so grateful as I have been mucked around by two suppliers about which connector I need - things haven't turned up, been cancelled, etc and the person who needs the thing is getting quite unhappy So Thank you very very much, Ben "That'll be £100 then love"
witch Posted March 26, 2009 Author Posted March 26, 2009 Thanks ZH - beat me to it! As for you Hightower -not everything has a monetary value y'know:D
ICTNUT Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 Yep Ben can be like that. There are not enough people in the world like that anymore.
Hightower Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 As for you Hightower -not everything has a monetary value y'know:D That's me told
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now