mrwobbly Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 Could anyone point me to a website or resource on creating a Regfrag for dummy’s. I want to hide a drive but don’t want to edit the registry on each machine manually. I have the changes I need to apply. Thanks in advance
mrwobbly Posted March 15, 2009 Author Posted March 15, 2009 Something like this?. Thank You. That fills the bill nicely.
kmount Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 Glad to help; I have a regfrag hiding an X drive currently if you would like this?
torledo Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 are you someone from the far east trying to say 'red flag' ?
mac_shinobi Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 are you someone from the far east trying to say 'red flag' ? want some egg flied lice with that lol
box_l Posted March 15, 2009 Posted March 15, 2009 or, to deploy to you domain machines, use reg2adm in the NUTS http://yizhar.mvps.org/files/NUTS.EXE package. BOx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now