Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Everyone,

 

I work for an academy and we are just trying to create our ICT Strategy, as i have never done this before i would like to know if anyone can let me take a look at theirs to see how other schools are doing it.

 

I am not after a strategy to copy and paste and will let you take a look at ours once we have created it so that you can see we have not plagiarized it :)

 

I realise each school is different but i am really after the approach people take with this kind of thing rather then content so any discussion on that is also welcomed.

 

Thanks

 

Matt

Posted
A few things to clarify ... are you looking for a strategy that ties in with things like the Harnessing Technology agenda (closely tied in with the various strands on personalisation, online reporting, AfL, etc) or are you looking for one that is more IT and technical?
Posted

Either or i guess, i am more trying to look at how people are doing this? I have spoken to a few schools and even mentioning strategies makes people feel like this :sick:

 

Any advice is appreciated.

 

Thanks

 

Matt

Posted
To be honest I am looking at something similar as a generic vision statement and strategy document ... the key thing I am trying to do is to pack it full of references to case studies and research material to show *application* of it all rather than a heap of rhetoric.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...