Sylv3r Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 Hello I have been asked by our SEN department who are applying to become a Dyslexic friendly school if it is possible to set all users default font in Word to be comic sans (eurrgh). I imagine the answer is it can be done, and if so I will probably only set it to the student users. Does anybody know if this is possible, I've had a search around on the internet and can't seem to find anything that will do this. A regedit or GPO would be find to implement if this is possible. Cheers
Michael Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 You should be able to do this using the ORK (Office Resource Kit), a set of Office templates (same as tweaking policies for MS Windows 2000+). You can download ORK Tools here
ArchersIT Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 If the ORK does not have the option, then setting the font for the default paragraph style in the normal.dot template should do the trick. This would then need to be copied in place and would unfortunately apply to all users. Cheers Jonathan
Sylv3r Posted February 20, 2009 Author Posted February 20, 2009 You should be able to do this using the ORK (Office Resource Kit), a set of Office templates (same as tweaking policies for MS Windows 2000+). You can download ORK Tools here Thanks I have had a look through the adm and cant find anything to do with the font. I'll try the normal.dot option next.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now