Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have some Far Cry 2 game bundles to get rid of so we are putting them in with all PC orders from today onwards.

 

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/simboo_2006/FarCry.jpg

Posted

I'm trying anyway lol, visuals are supposed to be good even if the gameplay does get a bit tiresome after a while :)

 

I think I will take one home to test the disc tonight, I only ever get to play a game for 10 mins anyway these days :(

Posted
Give the new F.E.A.R 2 a bash fella

 

I have played the demo and it was very enjoyable also loved the first game. I will probably get round to buying it around xmas time :rolleyes:

Posted

You seem to get Far Cry 2 with everything at the moment, mate had got it for £1 from woolworthes on the last day his local store was open, just ordered a new pc, his got it with his two vga cards, his cpu (didn't know they did this) and his, i forget what, anyway, 5 copys!!

 

Now if it was any XBOX 360 games :p

Posted
Can I get one retrospectively?

 

HBJB

 

How about I put one on Mark's desk and next time we need to send you something we will put it in for you?

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...