ZeroHour Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 Hey Anyone got a MSI of Granada Toolkit or really any of Granada's software? I have been working on one but these damn permission issues are causing problems. Spreadsheet currently wont run at all and I am still testing the rest. Trying to diagnose with FileMon but needle/haystack The tech support was even more useless, I tried to explain about XP certification and how it would be good for them to get it, but she just said "it runs on XP for me?" LMAO
Dos_Box Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 I HATE Granada Toolkit (hidden 16 bit code etc). It's attempt to install a 3 year old verion of Acrobat, Quicktime etc really annoy me.
pooley Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 I hate the permissions with Granada toolkit , the only way around it that ive found is toadd NT AUTHORITY/INTERACTIVE to the local administrator group.
john Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 I agree with DB, I asked a local school who I NM for to send it back as it would damage the nice new network, they agreed and then sent it back for a full refund. They listen to me and trust me as they like the network just how it is IE working!
ZeroHour Posted May 26, 2006 Author Posted May 26, 2006 I think I *may* have a working MSI for it now Just testing it all.
contink Posted July 4, 2006 Posted July 4, 2006 I think I *may* have a working MSI for it now Just testing it all. If you get that up and running then I would be very interested in getting a copy as this has been doing my proverbial noggin in now for 2+ years.
CM786 Posted July 4, 2006 Posted July 4, 2006 I think I *may* have a working MSI for it now Just testing it all. If you get that up and running then I would be very interested in getting a copy as this has been doing my proverbial noggin in now for 2+ years. Me too! Pretty Please!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now