Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Thinking Christmas Presents Think Computer Products Ltd!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://www.guide2christmas.com/i2christmas_tree.png

 

 

Hiya Fellow Edugeekers,

 

As we now have 42 days left until Christmas we at CP thought what can we do to help all of you with your Christmas shopping,

 

If you are looking at purchasing anything technology related for your loved ones then be sure to give us a shout for some not only special Edugeek discounts but loads of giveaways.

 

http://blogs.totalpda.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/laptop.jpg

 

 

http://i.dell.com/images/global/products/root/inspndt_slim.jpg

 

http://www.techpin.com/wp-content/fujifilm-fdz5-digital-camera.jpg

 

 

http://www.image-acquire.com/Digital-Photo-Frame-8-InchL.gif

 

 

We have setup a personal purchase scheme for Edugeek members exclusively,

which includes payments options of all major credit and debit cards, cheques and even bank transfer .

As always FREE next business day delivery direct to your home or even your loved ones address.

 

Any further info dont hesitate to give us a shout on the details as shown below,

Edited by Haptic
Posted
Don't do it Little Miss, you will never get the other half off of it and you will have to watch TV in the bedroom by yourself. That's what happened to my better half. She's relented and started playing some Fable 2 with me though.
Posted
Don't do it Little Miss, you will never get the other half off of it and you will have to watch TV in the bedroom by yourself. That's what happened to my better half. She's relented and started playing some Fable 2 with me though.

 

No no, it's ok Ninja Beaver.....i love games too, so i wont mind. According to some male mates i am a rare breed!

 

I suppose the one game that does bore me to tears is PES....only because i'm not very good at it...

 

For you Little-Miss I would walk 100000 miles over broken glass to get you one lol , but yes we can

 

Now thats what i call service! :D

Posted
No no, it's ok Ninja Beaver.....i love games too, so i wont mind. According to some male mates i am a rare breed!

 

They are right. My gf hates me playing on my xbox 360. She got angry at me one night, but I got my own back when X-Factor was on, I sabotaged the TV and said it was broken so she had to watch it on a lickle TV. Ha ha.

Posted

God...i cant stand Xfactor, no that's a lie, the only good bit of that is being able to laugh and cringe at the people who think they can sing.

 

I don't do soaps, muscials or non of these dancing with wierdo things. lol! The looks i get when i tell women i've never seen Greece all the way through and can't stand Dirty Dancing!

Posted

"Bump" Quick Update Guy's

 

Free Laptop Carry Case Wtih All Laptops Brought from this Offer

 

Also

 

All Orders Over £200.00 Recieve A FREE 2GB Kingston USB Memory Stick

 

All Orders Over £400.00 Recieve A FREE 4GB Kingston USB Memory Stick

 

And More to come!

Posted
Don't do it Little Miss, you will never get the other half off of it and you will have to watch TV in the bedroom by yourself. That's what happened to my better half. She's relented and started playing some Fable 2 with me though.

 

Oh how true :mad:

Posted

Hmm.....given that I know you've seen my picture, Simon, I could really really go off you y'know

 

Ah well, I think I'll stick with Mark at SCL online - now there's a man who really knows how to appreciate a woman!

He gets my pompoms every time:cheer2:

Posted
Hmm.....given that I know you've seen my picture, Simon, I could really really go off you y'know

 

Ah well, I think I'll stick with Mark at SCL online - now there's a man who really knows how to appreciate a woman!

He gets my pompoms every time:cheer2:

 

lol now now , All I Said Was I Havent Had The Pleasure Madame lol "YET"

 

and it would be a pleasure to see your pom poms lol

Posted
hmm I am watching this thread now - and would never be presumptuous. If you knew Witch like I do....

 

Mark (SCL)

 

Come on Nedders I wanna see what all the fuss is about fella post a pic of your good self up lets have a gander :ear:

Posted (edited)

He is stunningly gorgeous, of course, but that isn't all....

 

Anyway, looks aren't everything y'know Simon

Edited by witch

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...