ChrisH Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 I modified the code on our MRBS to stop people booking more than 21 days in advance as some people thought it was ok to book rooms every week to the end of the year :?
MrDylan Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 Trouble is even if I did set up something like that, they'd just log in every day and top it up. I usually let them book a half a term in advance. At the end of the day though, I now just say it's not my responsibilty, they're nto children ffs!
Geoff Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 Thing with MRBS is that it doesn't account for holidays. They soon learn not to book past the next half term.
MrDylan Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 hehe. Ours can have holidays specified, and it copes with our two week timetable.
matt40k Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/mis-systems/25680-room-booking.html#post244972 Look at that, then do!!
EduTech Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 We use it, but its intergrated into the helpdesk so no extra software etc James
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now