Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We currently have MS Office 2003 deployed on our network and wanted to set a default font for all office applications via group policy or similar.

 

I have tried searching the forums but didn’t stumble across any related threads.

 

Even changing the default font just in Word for all users would be a bonus.

Posted

Thanks for the info.

 

Hope this may be of some use, I managed to create a script that I added to a new group policy which runs upon login:

 

Font.bat

--------------

 

copy \\server\officefont$\*.* "%userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates" /y

 

--------------

 

I simply put the Normal.dot file in the shared folder on the server. The template file is applying to all users and seems to be working ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...