Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon everyone...

 

I'm Back!

 

I'm now doing a full-service technical management role in a very large primary school. I took over site, which was a mess and now I'm doing their IT which looks OK from the front but is a mess from the back. 

 

Once of the issues I'm currently trying to straighten out is that practically every intune windows config policy has some sort of conflict with another policy. I've weeded out all the obvious duplication of settings (AV options were set 3 times in 3 different policies for example) but I've got some now that I cannot find the source of the conflict. 

 

The one thing I have noticed is that we have the default 'education PC policy' set including the the enigmatic 'education policies' option. Nowhere can I find an actual breakdown of what that sets. I'm wondering if that is the source of my remaining conflicts.

 

image.png.c506240c8fcb2b8b4c6acc3fd0f06096.png

 

Any chance one of you good folks knows what it does?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...