CyBeRkId2002 Posted July 28 Posted July 28 Does anyone here sync ParentPay from iSAMS (via Groupcall)??? If so would you be able to provide us with which field it uses as the unique identifier for the pupil? At present I can see from the API it could be three options: Pupil ID Person ID Person GUID SchoolID I suspect it is SchoolID but want to make 100% certain first as we are going through a mapping exercise (changing MIS) and I am not filled with confidence we have the correct info! Don't want to be in a position we have 100's (or possibly 1000's) or duplicates!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now