cheaptonersucks Posted July 21 Posted July 21 Hi, Just a had a member of staff report an error with SIMS not loading. She can't send me a screenshot and I can't access the machine at the moment. Th error code is all I have for now which is 136112021600. Anyone know what that code indicates please? Thanks in advance.
cheaptonersucks Posted July 21 Author Posted July 21 Thanks, I don't recall having that error previously but am extremely tired! 😂 I will have a look!
djm968 Posted July 21 Posted July 21 18 minutes ago, cheaptonersucks said: Thanks, I don't recall having that error previously but am extremely tired! 😂 I will have a look! I must be tired too, I didn't realise it was you that posted the same error last year! 😂 1
cheaptonersucks Posted July 21 Author Posted July 21 (edited) This term has been so long and with the heat it's been really tiring! I have never felt so tired! Could be my age!!! SIMS is working okay for other users on the same machine that the member of staff logged an issue for earlier. Edited July 21 by cheaptonersucks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now