Martina Posted May 12 Posted May 12 We have recently moved to Bromcom and ParentPay have sent us the excel template so that we can update all the pupils as we did not pay (don't have £600) so that ParentPay can read directly from Bromcom. Only use ParentPay for school lunches as it was Borough decision. I have created the template but can't see how to upload onto ParentPay. Also it has three columns for free_meal (which I have added yes or no), Free_meal start and Free-Meal end (again I have uploaded the information held on Bromcom which was moved from SIMs), then there is Meal column and a Diet column, but I have no idea what to add to these. Any help would be appreicated.
bobsmith Posted May 12 Posted May 12 Parentpay support are the only people that you should be getting direction from on this. When we did the migration and had to do the initial matching up exercise they provided excellent support on this process. Since this can affect balances and lead to unhappy parents it's worth putting the time in to get this right.
TheRobins Posted May 12 Posted May 12 Remember doing this a few years ago. As Bob suggests speak to ParentPay. UPN was key in the matching, and I did a few manual checks before uploading.
Martina Posted May 12 Author Posted May 12 Thank you, I have been speaking to ParentPay directly but wanted to put it out there with other schools as unless you pay them so that they upload directly from Bromcom to their site they just send you the template to complete. I have double and triple checked the information with upn and admission numbers to ensure all is correct. Thank you 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now