coolhands Posted September 10, 2025 Posted September 10, 2025 Is anyone else going mad trying to log in to the various platforms it's driving me f*cking crazy. One link from user SIMS_Customer_Support ('sally') on here, points to https://ppgsl.service-now.com/ which is apparently 'servicenow' and is impossible to log into - despite it knowing who I am as I can see from requesting the verification code it correctly knows my email. No code is ever received. Go and log in to https://help.parentpaygroup.com/ which I am able to, want to start a new 'case' relating to SIMS, yet when starting a new case it only offers Parentpay in the dropdown 'brand' and Payments below that ie you can't select any other product to start a case about? (even though that site has knowledgebase for SIMS etc ie not just parentpay as we know it) Sick of this crap I spend hours doing complete toss to get nowhere
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 10, 2025 Posted September 10, 2025 9 minutes ago, coolhands said: Is anyone else going mad trying to log in to the various platforms it's driving me f*cking crazy. One link from user SIMS_Customer_Support ('sally') on here, points to https://ppgsl.service-now.com/ which is apparently 'servicenow' and is impossible to log into - despite it knowing who I am as I can see from requesting the verification code it correctly knows my email. No code is ever received. Go and log in to https://help.parentpaygroup.com/ which I am able to, want to start a new 'case' relating to SIMS, yet when starting a new case it only offers Parentpay in the dropdown 'brand' and Payments below that ie you can't select any other product to start a case about? (even though that site has knowledgebase for SIMS etc ie not just parentpay as we know it) Sick of this crap I spend hours doing complete toss to get nowhere Hi @coolhands I am sorry you are experiencing these frustrations, please can you confirm your full name so I can get this sorted for you? Best wishes Sally
coolhands Posted September 11, 2025 Author Posted September 11, 2025 Sally, I thank you for your help however I am still going to document here that the entire thing is a shambles, for anyone else that happens to be going round in circles and comes across this thread. (Please do not respond cos I am absolutely sick of this type of thing and politely do not want a follow up) Thanks to you I have been able to register for the 'service-now' website which has the following url: (https://ppgsl.service-now.com/now/nav/ui/home). But as an example of the awful logistics of whoever manages this stuff, in the welcome email received after I've just registered it gives the message below and as you can see it gives the help.parentpaygroup link - this is NOT the link to the website I have just registered for!? that's what I mean by madness. I experimented and here's what is crazy. I can log into the help.parentpaygroup website using my original login for that, or the new login created for the ppgsl website (service-now). However I can only log into the ppgsl website with the new username and password. In what world does that make sense? The servicenow website appears to not contain anything anyway other than the occasional link that leads there hence the need for a login eg this one was posted previously https://ppgsl.service-now.com/now/nav/ui/classic/params/target/kb_view.do%3Fsysparm_article%3DKB0013909 Hello [coolhands], you have now successfully completed registration for our Support Portal. Please use the following credentials to access the portal for all your support requirements: https://help.parentpaygroup.com/
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 11, 2025 Posted September 11, 2025 Hi @coolhands I can confirm that our customer portal is https://help.parentpaygroup.com and I am very pleased to see that you can now access this. Please accept my sincere apologies for the confusion caused. Best wishes Sally
network41 Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 I am trying to do a manual upload to Parentpay using a csv file but it fails. Parentpay support less than useless. Does anybody know the correct format this csv should be in. Total newbie to Parentpay BTW
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 Hi @network41 Thanks for reaching out, I’d be happy to look into this for you. Could you please confirm which organisation you're with, and whether you have any existing support case reference numbers related to this issue? That will help me investigate further and provide the support you need. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Sally
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 24/09/2025 at 11:05, SIMS_Customer_Support said: Hi @network41 Thanks for reaching out, I’d be happy to look into this for you. Could you please confirm which organisation you're with, and whether you have any existing support case reference numbers related to this issue? That will help me investigate further and provide the support you need. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes Sally Hi @network41 Just checking in to see if you have managed to resolve this? If you would like me to arrange for an analyst to make contact to assist please provide details of the organisation. Best wishes Sally
network41 Posted October 2, 2025 Posted October 2, 2025 Thanks Sally apologies for not getting back. We don't use SIMS however I did manage to resolve the issue 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now