Martstone Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 Hi So some of our schools have on premise servers NOT running SOLUS. After this Summer upgrade has happened on the server users are coming in, double clicking the SIMS shortcut, the update starts to run (showing SIMSAmParkSetup.exe) and thats it, it doesnt move, at first I thought it was related to recent Windows 11 upgrades but it appears to happen on Windows 10 machines too. One school said they left the screen running all day yesterday and over last night and it did run after about 24 hours. Any ideas as Im stumped? Thanks
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 @Martstone please can you confirm the following information so I can direct your enquiry to one of our analysts? - Organisation - DFE - preferred contact method - contact method detail - your full name I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Sally 30 minutes ago, Martstone said: Hi So some of our schools have on premise servers NOT running SOLUS. After this Summer upgrade has happened on the server users are coming in, double clicking the SIMS shortcut, the update starts to run (showing SIMSAmParkSetup.exe) and thats it, it doesnt move, at first I thought it was related to recent Windows 11 upgrades but it appears to happen on Windows 10 machines too. One school said they left the screen running all day yesterday and over last night and it did run after about 24 hours. Any ideas as Im stumped? Thanks
Martstone Posted September 4, 2025 Author Posted September 4, 2025 4 minutes ago, SIMS_Customer_Support said: @Martstone please can you confirm the following information so I can direct your enquiry to one of our analysts? - Organisation - DFE - preferred contact method - contact method detail - your full name I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes Sally Hi Sally Who do you work for? Im afraid I wont put my contact details on here. Thanks
willtech Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 39 minutes ago, Martstone said: Hi So some of our schools have on premise servers NOT running SOLUS. After this Summer upgrade has happened on the server users are coming in, double clicking the SIMS shortcut, the update starts to run (showing SIMSAmParkSetup.exe) and thats it, it doesnt move, at first I thought it was related to recent Windows 11 upgrades but it appears to happen on Windows 10 machines too. One school said they left the screen running all day yesterday and over last night and it did run after about 24 hours. Any ideas as Im stumped? Thanks See:
SIMS_Customer_Support Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 8 minutes ago, Martstone said: Hi Sally Who do you work for? Im afraid I wont put my contact details on here. Thanks Hi @Martstone I work for ParentPay Group, if you would like us to assist with the issue you are experiencing, please contact our service desk; [email protected] Best wishes Sally
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now