NickDay85 Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Hi all, We currently use ePraise for our rewards system and the decision has been made to move away and use Bromcom for reward points next academic year. Has anyone gone through this process? If so I have a question which I know will come up. Can current points be exported from ePraise to Bromcom or would we have to start afresh? Thanks Nick
Bromcom_Alastair Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 Hi NickDay85 - to my knowledge there is not a direct method for importing ePraise data into Bromcom. However it is possible to export the data from ePraise, do some work on it to make it fit, and then use a manual data import to Bromcom. The Customer Success Team normally assists customers with moving over to all aspects of Bromcom from 3rd parties and would be happy to help I'm sure. If you want to drop me a direct message with your school ID and email address I expect we can take a look with you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now