Allyiharries Posted April 24, 2025 Posted April 24, 2025 Hi all, I am trying to add the NCC for a Non Working Day (NWD). The issue I have is I’ve added our split lunches to the model and an extra lesson to that the staff and learners can clearly see the break. However, I’ve tried the letters to match the hours and it won’t give me a NWD over the whole thing? This is only my second time doing the timetable so still all very new. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!!! Best Wishes Ally
a_masters Posted April 24, 2025 Posted April 24, 2025 Is that 9 periods? Setting the session to N should do it?
Allyiharries Posted April 25, 2025 Author Posted April 25, 2025 N didn’t do it, QQ has for some reason. I added two lunches and then 4a and 4b. I think I have over complicated it so went back to to just lesson 4. Thank you for replying 👍
Allyiharries Posted April 25, 2025 Author Posted April 25, 2025 Can anyone help with I have wrong here? “Period overflow for attribute $CB in sessions of length 1 or greater! Build aborted.” Science scheduling is proving very difficult 😞 Please
a_masters Posted April 25, 2025 Posted April 25, 2025 When do you get that error? Do you have a screenshot of the science block(s) - I assume CB is a science teacher?
Allyiharries Posted April 25, 2025 Author Posted April 25, 2025 Yep, a science teacher. When trying to place the teacher 😬 it won’t let me upload a picture but I am in school and signal shocking!
Linfit Posted April 25, 2025 Posted April 25, 2025 Are you building a block ? Looks like you have allocated CB to more lessons than will fit in the block (ie: there are 5 lessons in the block but CB has ended up allocated to 6 or more). 1
a_masters Posted April 25, 2025 Posted April 25, 2025 4 minutes ago, Linfit said: Are you building a block ? Looks like you have allocated CB to more lessons than will fit in the block (ie: there are 5 lessons in the block but CB has ended up allocated to 6 or more). I think that's the issue, example below. 1
harryeds Posted May 8, 2025 Posted May 8, 2025 Going back to your original question, when you're adding a NCC block if you set the break type to Day it'll let you schedule a whole day off. If you use the built-in Blanking Code, this option is enabled by default 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now