mac_shinobi Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) Specs are as follows : P4 2.8 ghz 1gb of RAM 80 gig hard drive onboard 32mb intel vga cd rom drive Gigabit broadcom NIC 2 USB ports 2 ps2 ports ( for keyboard and mouse ) RS232 aka serial port PDF for this server is here : http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/pedge/en/830_specs.pdf Also included with the server are all the discs including open manage software , drivers and it has no O/S. About £90 ONO Sound card : -------------- I have also got a creative audigy 4 pro sound card that has the remote and breakout box that has firewire port and outputs for optical etc. The sound card above has the driver disc, sound card, remote and break out box. About £60 ONO TFT : I am selling the TFT that I have now which is an Acer AL1916W 19" 8ms TFT with VGA connector - originally purchased brand new from either Dabs or Misco. About £140 ONO Thanks P.S Selling due to purchasing of a 24" TFT and a blu ray drive - Also if you feel the prices are too high then please feel free to make an offer. Edited August 18, 2008 by gecko
kingswood Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 £50? I know what you paid for it LOL! Good luck with the sale Shane. Paul
mac_shinobi Posted August 17, 2008 Author Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) £50? I know what you paid for it LOL! Good luck with the sale Shane. Paul thanks - fyi I added more RAM to it and haven't hardly used it re the power edge that is. I also have the original 256mb RAM module that came with it which if anyone buys it can have with it. Edited August 17, 2008 by gecko
powdarrmonkey Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 How much are you asking for the poweredge?
powdarrmonkey Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Hmm, tricky to justify when I can have a new Proliant for under £100.
mac_shinobi Posted August 17, 2008 Author Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) Not to be rude - however I did say nearest offer above and also in the first post I said to make me an offer. what about £90 ONO Edited August 17, 2008 by gecko
mac_shinobi Posted August 18, 2008 Author Posted August 18, 2008 Bump - have ammended it to include prices - as per the edited main post if the prices are too high then feel free to make an offer. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now